This privacy notice has been compiled in order to comply with the General Data Protection Regulation’s (GDPR’s) requirement as the Data Controller for Mobile Photo Booth UK, I provide fair processing information to you regarding your personal data.
- The Data Controller for Mobile Photo Booth UK
The owner of this business is also the Data Controller
- The Purpose of the processing and the lawful basis for processing
- Your, name, address and contact details: these are needed once you have made a booking so that I can: (these are examples and not a definitive list)
- Keep in touch regarding any updates about your booking
- Can issue invoices and receipts for billing and accounting purposes
- Make contact with you nearer the time of the event to confirm details
- To contact you after the event with any further invoicing (e.g. extra hours)
- After the event to send you a link to your secure online gallery or Facebook album.
- Our professional accountant will also have access to our accounts information annually in order for them to complete our tax Self-Assessment for the Inland Revenue.
- Your photographs taken at the event will be:
- Printed for each guest to keep if this is what you have requested and paid for.
- Printed and affixed into a guest book for each guest to sign, if this is what you have requested and paid for.
- In accordance with our retention policy, they will be deleted after 3 months other than a select few that may be used for promotional purposes (which you will have agreed to when signing the Terms and Conditions.)
- If you have requested it, they will be either uploaded onto a secure, password protected online gallery hosted by a reputable, professional, photography gallery or uploaded into a Facebook album. You will have decided which option and given your permission.
- If you have requested it they will be saved onto a USB stick and handed to you along with your guestbook at the end of your hire period. If we are unable to download the images at the end of your event the USB will be sent (recorded delivery) to you to the address you input when making the booking. This will not normally be an encrypted USB stick unless you have requested it and paid the extra cost.
Your agreement to the Terms and Conditions given to you at the time of booking provides the lawful basis for processing the above data.
- Categories of Personal Data
In addition to the data which you have given directly to us, we may from time to time receive information from other parties. Examples of this could be:
- Names, e-mail addresses of wedding fayre attendees which you attended and which you gave permission to the organizer to pass onto exhibiting suppliers. We will not contact anyone who has chosen to opt out of receiving communication.
- Contact details, names, and date of wedding which you may have given to a wedding fayre organizer and agreed that they can be shared with exhibiting suppliers.
Any information such as this will be transferred to our encrypted folder and the e-mail and contents will be securely deleted.
- Any Recipients of your Personal Data
- Mobile Photo Booth UK’s professional accountant – only any information on invoices or receipts.
- Mobile Photo Booth UK’s booking system – All booking data is stored in the UK.
- Mobile Photo Booth UK’s online accountancy system – only invoicing or receipt information.
- Retention Period
Please see separate Retention Policy
- The Rights of each Data Subject
The following individual’s rights will be upheld:
- The right to be informed (by this document)
- Subject access within 40 days
- Rectification of any errors
- Erasure (to be forgotten)
- Processing to be restricted
- Data portability
- To object
- In relation to automated decision making.
Full details of these rights can be found here: https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/individual-rights/
- The Right to Withdraw Consent at any Time
If, for example you needed to cancel your booking with us, you can ask us to remove your data from our records if you wish, and we will do so.
- The Right to Lodge a Complaint with a supervisory Authority
More information can be found here: https://easygdpr.eu/gdpr-article/77/
- Contractual Requirement
Contact Details, and details of your event are required in order for us to provide our services to you. We will not ask for or store any more information than that which is essential for our provision of service.